Congress is taking the economy hostage again— threatening to blow it up unless vital services for working families are cut.
Call your members of Congress on Feb. 14 and tell them to stand up for working families.
Call your members of Congress Feb. 14 at 888-659-9401
Tell them to:
• Oppose Cuts to Title I Education Funds
• Oppose Cuts to Special Education
• Oppose Cuts to Early Childhood Education
• Oppose Cuts to Mental Health Services
• Oppose Cuts to Social Security and Medicare
• Oppose Cuts to Food Safety and Workplace Safety
Tell your senators and representative to fight for a balanced approach that in- cludes revenue increases; protects Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare; and does not damage the economy or middle class, nor destroy investments in programs that help our economy grow, such as education, infrastructure improvements and job training.
Congress should close loopholes for Wall Street and the richest 2 percent of Americans—especially loopholes that encourage job off-shoring, allow corporations to pay no taxes, enrich the already wealthy, and bar the government from negotiating with drug companies to lower their prices.